Friday, May 17, 2013

Dry Tortuga & Key West

https://picasaweb.google.com/101758841098566247790/DryTortugaKeyWest?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Well there is tons I could say about our journey to date. But I think I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves.

When we choose to head to the Dry Tortuga area we were not really sure just what to expect. After all a Fort in the middle of no where, really, why.

If you would like the history on Fort Jefferson (I recommend reading it) google The Dry Torguga National Park or Fort Jefferson. I sure found it interesting.

This National Park has a great deal to offer even though the land mass is very marginal, the underwater life is amazing. There is a great deal of interesting history in this area as well.

We left still wanting to spend more time here, I guess that is a good thing.

Enjoy the slide show and make up your own story........

No comments: